Rainy fall days are my favourite. I find them so cozy and beautiful. And the perfect excuse to make a hot cup of Apple Cider Chai!
Our Canadian Thanksgiving was spent up North in Ontario and this was in my tea mug at all times. It was comforting and delicious, with that hint of tea that I love. I hope you enjoy sipping on it as much as I do.
- Boiling water
- 2 tsp Apple Spice tea blend
- 2 cups of fresh pressed apple juice (I usually use my own that I have from making homemade apple cider, but store bought of farm bought works in a pinch!)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Apple sliced for garnish
- Place 2 tsp of Apple Spice tea in a tea bag, place in a mug and add just enough boiling water to submerge the teabag. Allow to steep at least 4 minutes. Remove tea bag (or leave in if you like extra strong). Set aside.
- In a saucepan on the stove, add apple juice and spices. Bring to a boil, remove from heat and pour into your pre-treeped tea mug.
- Add a piece of sliced apple or cinnamon stick for garnish! Enjoy!